MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InfectedmushRo0Oms

Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 pm

by the way, this reminds me..... Krump, I challenge you to a cs match in the funmaps/classic cs server!
Back to top Go down
InfectedmushRo0Oms

PostSubject: Re: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 pm

KRUMMMPPPPP =D! (pud)
Back to top Go down
krumpahrr

PostSubject: Re: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Naw, no worries now Smile i gots it back ! thnx whoever it was Smile) Surprised Very Happy Very Happy lol! chillaxx
Back to top Go down
InfectedmushRo0Oms

PostSubject: Re: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Whoops. Earlier, in another topic I had stated that i was relieved that my admin had been taken away, thinking the reason was justified... but now i guess everyone's admin got 'disabled'....so.. I dunno what to do now O.O.

* helpful - idea/ Common sense *, maybe restore admin to the guys who deserve it and/or had it previously (if indeed, they still want it).
Back to top Go down
krumpahrr

PostSubject: My admin is gone   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 am

I dont really care, but i just want to know either StanK, Devil or Crime took away my admin?
I just want to know,
please tell me
Back to top Go down
SDRastaVibez.

SDRastaVibez.

PostSubject: Re: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 pm

I just noticed that too...

is his mixing that bad?
lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/619HongSon
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:34 pm

lol krumpz, why didya make paw #99? Shocked
Back to top Go down
krumpahrr

PostSubject: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 pm

1. Dont Stop The Pop - DJ Earworm
2. Tonight im loving/fucking you - err egneas isgelias or something >.>
3. Rocketeer - Far East Movement
4. Techno Dream Trance - Melody From Heaven
5. Moonlight - Ruby Frost
6. Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson
7. Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (i think it is 2008)
8. Chris Brown - Electric Guitar

ENJOY THESE SONGS OH AND

99. Djpaw1991 (Just search that on youtube its paw,)

(hes a DJ affraid )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME   Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs you guys might like :) Listen to it their all AWESOME
Page 1 of 1