MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mwk is getting empty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

mwk is getting empty Empty
PostSubject: Re: mwk is getting empty   mwk is getting empty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:07 pm

cslldevil wrote:
i been working on having ppl o our servers but they get in wen i get in so we don't have constant players like every day

Yea...I've been doing the same dev. I'm sure we'll get back to being busy eventually. Very Happy

Eat My Bullets wrote:
Maybe the bots werent a bad idea i mean, they suck, but they make the server look fuller.
Think about that. What a Face rendeer lol!

I'll see if something can be done about that cuz I definitely think it'll help-it did before-but that's more trickier than you think. cyclops I'll do my best study but I make no promises. farao

**Update: I was able to get bots on the server/s. Very Happy 6 for the SuperSoldier and 6 for the Classic / Public. cheers**
Back to top Go down
cslldevil

cslldevil

PostSubject: Re: mwk is getting empty   mwk is getting empty Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:04 am

i been working on having ppl o our servers but they get in wen i get in so we don't have constant players like every day
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: mwk is getting empty   mwk is getting empty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah ur right, lattely i couldn´t coz of a bad result on a test so my MOM doesn´t let me go on the computer, right now im writting from school, but im shore it wont be so for much time.
For all the other players, in other discussions we already talked about this and still we aren´t being able to get players to go on servers!!! We need ideas and more cooperation, i mean if in a week lots of people go on the server it will look better and others will get intrested.
Example:
When you are searching in web for a cool CS server, in the list , wich one would you choose??
A-» Many players (like 12/20)
B-» Few players (like 3/20)

IDK what you think but in my opinion its funnier to have lots of players (A) coz it gets boring to kill always the same person!!.
Maybe the bots werent a bad idea i mean, they suck, but they make the server look fuller.
Think about that. What a Face rendeer lol!
Back to top Go down
cslldevil

cslldevil

PostSubject: mwk is getting empty   mwk is getting empty Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:06 am

what happened to every one no one plays ss anymore =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mwk is getting empty   mwk is getting empty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mwk is getting empty
Page 1 of 1