MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED SOME ADVICE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

I NEED SOME ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOME ADVICE   I NEED SOME ADVICE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm

I have to agree, telling the truth builds good morale and even though you'll end up with a worse punishment, you'll end up with more respect for eventually telling her than if you were caught and didn't tell her at all. As `Noobz` said though, the choice is yours. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I NEED SOME ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOME ADVICE   I NEED SOME ADVICE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am

Yeah i know im gonna try to not show it to the principal until he forgets it, maybe im lucky and everything goes back to normal, i mean i cant show it to my mom its already to late, i already faked it!
Such fuck complicated situation.
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

I NEED SOME ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOME ADVICE   I NEED SOME ADVICE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:15 am

In my opinion honesty is the best principle.
If your mum finds out and you lied to her, that's ever worse.
Well that really is your choice.
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I NEED SOME ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: I NEED SOME ADVICE   I NEED SOME ADVICE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey guys, i might need some advice.

Like i sad before i got caught with stink bombs and i didnt get suspended but i need to do comunitary service and they wrote a message in my "student's file" and my mom needs to sign it. But i faked the signature and my class director didnt notice the fake, nothing wrong till here but maybe i´ll need to show it to the principal and IDK if he will notice or not, what do you say? should i get a way to do a better fake or just show my Mom??

I have no idea what to do, i mean if she knows about this she will take my PC, phone and all that stuff, but if she knows i faked it, it will be worse. In the other hand if i get away with it i just make the comunitary service for like 3 hours and its like nothing happened.

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEED SOME ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOME ADVICE   I NEED SOME ADVICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOME ADVICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: