MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is staff app??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

What is staff app?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is staff app??   What is staff app?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 am

Actually I have removed that section, reason being: I prefer to recruit staff "in-house" that way it will be someone I've been knowing for a while now and know what they're like/what their demeanor is and what not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What is staff app??   What is staff app?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Eat My Bullets wrote:
what is this topic about? its like for moderators and admins to make applications?

Yeah, for people who want to become moderators or managers of certain servers should we get much busier than we are now are and more leadership in more areas is necessary. We havn't finished working on the forums just yet but later there'll be information for possible staff to fill out such as their previous experience and other related things.

Sorry bro but I moved your topic into General Discussion because that section is only for applying for staff. Cool
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: What is staff app??   What is staff app?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm

what is this topic about? its like for moderators and admins to make applications?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is staff app??   What is staff app?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is staff app??
Page 1 of 1