MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is MwK?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobz

Noobz

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:27 am

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
`Noobz` wrote:
Bow down to Fast, who took the crown of MwK

Man those days in 2010, miss them.
Noobz :\ how come you don't play anymore bro? >_<

sorry man, i've been really busy with school and exercise. I'll try and come on soon.
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 am

Lol ya crazy suckas! Razz

Hey be careful when you say "fast was teaching us how to use the ninja rope," I promised the person who taught me the "float in the air then slingshot away really fast trick" that I would never teach anyone that and I never have. Very Happy I was teaching you guys "other ways" to use the rope. Razz
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Eat My Bullets wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
Eat My Bullets wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
Ah this is sad, :'( remmbing memories Sad <- lol!Sad. I joined the server in 2010 dec? Or 2011 something & it was really fun!^_^ I think I met you first fast c: and from that 1 day I thought you were really cool! But guess what I was right Wink I stopped playing in Mwk for a while cuz I was on different clans & different communities! But now I'm in MwK, so I'll stay as MwK & help ya with anything! Smile thank ya FasTy<3 Smile thanks for trusting me & for everything! Ya thought me a lot :0 Very Happy Laughing

Idk why I wrote that ^ but I guess I wanted ya to know x)

I started to play here at SS at same time as you TIM, I still remember an map where we were all in it was Scoutzknivez. I, you, FasT and FeelsGoodMan were there and in that day FasT was teaching us how to use the ninja rope, only some weeks later mastered it xD, however Cs brought me to you guys and even we don't personaly know each other you are like my own ppl. And that's what you all are for me, the Bro's i've never had. cheers
You Don't Even Say "Hey" When You See Me Dude :\...

Well thats a lie I do say hey and wasup when I see you, but it happens I don't see you a lot!
-.- Liar! Lol! You hate me man<'3 :'(? We use to be cool! Lol!:\
^_^<3
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:47 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
Eat My Bullets wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
Ah this is sad, :'( remmbing memories Sad <- lol!Sad. I joined the server in 2010 dec? Or 2011 something & it was really fun!^_^ I think I met you first fast c: and from that 1 day I thought you were really cool! But guess what I was right Wink I stopped playing in Mwk for a while cuz I was on different clans & different communities! But now I'm in MwK, so I'll stay as MwK & help ya with anything! Smile thank ya FasTy<3 Smile thanks for trusting me & for everything! Ya thought me a lot :0 Very Happy Laughing

I started to play here at SS at same time as you TIM, I still remember an map where we were all in it was Scoutzknivez. I, you, FasT and FeelsGoodMan were there and in that day FasT was teaching us how to use the ninja rope, only some weeks later mastered it xD, however Cs brought me to you guys and even we don't personaly know each other you are like my own ppl. And that's what you all are for me, the Bro's i've never had. cheers

Well thats a lie I do say hey and wasup when I see you, but it happens I don't see you a lot!
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Eat My Bullets wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:

Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:30 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:

Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 pm

At first it was 1MwK that meant 1 Man wreacking Krew, but we droped the 1 So its only Man wrecking Krew
Back to top Go down
sharp

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:30 pm

What does mwk represent?
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 pm

`Noobz` wrote:

Noobz :\ how come you don't play anymore bro? >_<
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 pm

`Noobz` wrote:

Shocked Please don't bow down to me haha, I like to think/feel like I'm "one of the boys" regardless of my position. Very Happy Miss them so much too... :/
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
^ this sucka Twisted Evil
geek
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 am

`Noobz` wrote:

Me too, miss them a lot

Last edited by Eat My Bullets on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:20 am

Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

^ this sucka Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
Ah this is sad, :'( remmbing memories Sad <- lol!Sad.
lol suckaa! Razz Very Happy
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
I joined the server in 2010 dec? Or 2011 something & it was really fun!^_^ I think I met you first fast c: and from that 1 day I thought you were really cool! But guess what I was right Wink
haha thanks buddy you're pretty C Cool Cool L yerself bruh! Razz
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
I stopped playing in Mwk for a while cuz I was on different clans & different communities! But now I'm in MwK, so I'll stay as MwK & help ya with anything! Smile
No worries Timmay, I'm/We're glad you're back for good What a Face and appreciate any and all help ya give. Twisted Evil afro
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
thank ya FasTy<3 Smile thanks for trusting me & for everything! Ya thought me a lot :0 Very Happy Laughing

Hey no problem at all man, thank you for showing me that you're responsible enough to trust, you gave me a lot of reason to think a lot of you to put you into the Administrative Assistant position. cheers
Well thanks for putting your thoughts out there anyways haha geek afro
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 am

Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 am

I have many people ask me what that stands for and today I'll not only say it for those of you who don't know what MwK is but I'll tell you a bit of history behind it.

MwK as a clan was started back in August of 2010 and our servers went up on September the 3rd of the same year and have been up ever since. Smile We started with the Unlimited Jumps Supersoldier and another server which went through different setups/changes: Death Match, Basebuilder, etc and eventually became "The Thing Mod by Blink" and we also had a private server. Since then we have grown from 3 servers to 6. We were pretty well known and popular/populated back in the day and scrimmed quite a bit so we were known as pros and still are known that way by those that still know of/remember us. >=] Back when the clan was first made, the tag was " | 1MwK " One Man wrecking Krew but later it was shortened to the same thing minus the one. The clan was created by "crime," "cslldevil" and "StaNK."

I'd like to take this time to thank them for starting the clan/servers up for everyone, MwK wouldn't be where/what is is today of it wasn't for them. cheers

I came along not to shortly after the servers were made in 2010 and got addicted to the supersoldier server and have played MwK ever since. I'm glad I found MwK/the servers because since then I've made and met a lot of cool friends/regulars. Very Happy Later on I started paying for full admin and joined FwK Clan when it was first made and a little later on, much to my surprise I was invited to join MwK by crime one day. Shocked Very Happy Even further to my suprise I was asked to become co-owner with crime and devil (StaNK had other things to take care of and had to step down as co-owner) and I gladly accepted.

Well for those of you who don't know, about a month or so ago crime and I had a talk and it turned out that him and devil also have other obligations that don't allow them to continue on as owners so I "took the reigns" so to speak. I hope to carry on the MwK "legacy" for as long as I can so that everyone can enjoy the servers and the time spent in them. Very Happy

Well. that's about it "in a nutshell." Sorry for the "monologue" haha and I hope you've all enjoyed this trip down MwK memory lane. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is MwK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is MwK?   What is MwK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is MwK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: ANNOUNCEMENTS & RULES :: Announcements-
Jump to: