MwK Clan: August 2010 - May 2013
Hello all. We're sorry to announce that both of MwK's servers have been shut down indefinitely as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome home :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FasT

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home :D   Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Welcome back, SUCKA! lol! I havn't played wit cha in the server too much, (musta been right before ya took yer vacation) but you were fun to play cs with bro. Hope ya had a cool vacation and look forward to seeing ya in there lata. -ya might've seen me as '[oS] FasT_Sh|T_FoOoLz' when I was in there, but now I just go by 'FasT.'- Peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buddha879

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home :D   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:45 am

Ahahaha, We've had this talk already, Devil. Like I've said before! You. Stank. And of course, Crime, are all my sons. I'm the one with the bigger dick, remember, my boy? AHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cslldevil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home :D   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 am

welcome back SON lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buddha879

PostSubject: Welcome home :D   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:33 am

Hello fellow MWK members and people who play within our servers!

I'll be coming back very shortly for I have been on vacation for a short amount of time. I have already dealt with all the necessary things I have to take care of. For those who do know me, I really miss and enjoy those times we played together, let's hope we can share those moments again of course! And for those of you who don't, I'm one you might find fun to play with or you can also see to hate me. But it don't matter because, overall, It's just a game Very Happy. So, hopefully to see you guys in game ASAP. Remember me and don't be a stranger!

- RKA Mr. [Pimp](Daddy)Buddha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home :D   

Back to top Go down

Welcome home :D
Page 1 of 1