MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 of the FwK.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

1 of the FwK..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 of the FwK.....   1 of the FwK..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm

FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
1 of the FwK member : "VorTeX" is out.
He said he and max (perm ban) are creating a new clan called "M.S | | VcK" and that there buying 2 new servers (HLDS) <-- lol! they lie. but yea! just wanted you'll to know that he no longer can tag FwK from now on! Evil or Very Mad
I Just Remembered about my friends in 4lf server, i called him! he might come and check mwk servers Smile hope he comes lol!

Any admin who ses vortex advertising please gag him or kick! do not ban any players who advertise!

Then he shouldn't have applied in the first place knowing that he's 'too' loyal to this 'wonderful' (sarcasm) Rolling Eyes max. -_- Gotcha and thanks bro. He's probably telling the truth: He'll be running HLDS from his computer, not a hosting company, and his servers will be up a 'reasonable' (more sarcasm) and alleged 12 hours a day/7 days a week. Boy, sure make me wanna go to their servers! NOOOOOT! lol!

Man, him abusing the admin he won and cussing out regulars on his mic the way he does I don't know why people play in his servers, especially when he perma bans people "just because they're better at cs than he is," like you told me Tim. Shocked

Thanks for calling your friend, hope he does come to MwK. cheers

Deleted his FwK app and his name from the member list by the way and I'll be editing your account so you can do that as well soon. Smile
Lol Alright Bro!(: & that friend came Smile & played for a while & went to AoG bb -.- lol well his a bb fan Smile his cool tho Smile & yea he should of never applied .__.
Kk sucka ^_^
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

1 of the FwK..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 of the FwK.....   1 of the FwK..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:55 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
He said he and max (perm ban) are creating a new clan called "M.S | | VcK" and that there buying 2 new servers (HLDS) <-- lol! they lie. but yea! just wanted you'll to know that he no longer can tag FwK from now on! Evil or Very Mad
I Just Remembered about my friends in 4lf server, i called him! he might come and check mwk servers Smile hope he comes lol!

Any admin who ses vortex advertising please gag him or kick! do not ban any players who advertise!

Then he shouldn't have applied in the first place knowing that he's 'too' loyal to this 'wonderful' (sarcasm) Rolling Eyes max. -_- Gotcha and thanks bro. He's probably telling the truth: He'll be running HLDS from his computer, not a hosting company, and his servers will be up a 'reasonable' (more sarcasm) and alleged 12 hours a day/7 days a week. Boy, sure make me wanna go to their servers! NOOOOOT! lol!

Man, him abusing the admin he won and cussing out regulars on his mic the way he does I don't know why people play in his servers, especially when he perma bans people "just because they're better at cs than he is," like you told me Tim. Shocked

Thanks for calling your friend, hope he does come to MwK. cheers

Deleted his FwK app and his name from the member list by the way and I'll be editing your account so you can do that as well soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

1 of the FwK..... Empty
PostSubject: 1 of the FwK.....   1 of the FwK..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 of the FwK..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 of the FwK.....   1 of the FwK..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 of the FwK.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: