MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Brand New Changes To MwK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

Two Brand New Changes To MwK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Brand New Changes To MwK   Two Brand New Changes To MwK Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
LETS DO THIS SUCKA lololol! Hope this wristhax community gets us people! Btw are the rules still the same?(:
haha geek I hope both of our communities together get both of us people. Very Happy Yup, our rules are our rules and their rules are their rules. Cool
MarioBros. wrote:
Wow! Pretty cool, dude! That's some major s***! xD (sorry for the word)
Hope for the best!
Shocked Very Happy Haha thanks. afro It's all good bro, ya added the ***'s haha Razz I hope it does help both of us mutually and I'm pretty sure it will. Thanks for the well wishes! Smile
Back to top Go down
MarioBros.

PostSubject: Re: Two Brand New Changes To MwK   Two Brand New Changes To MwK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Wow! Pretty cool, dude! That's some major s***! xD (sorry for the word)
Hope for the best!
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: Two Brand New Changes To MwK   Two Brand New Changes To MwK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 pm

LETS DO THIS SUCKA lololol! Hope this wristhax community gets us people! Btw are the rules still the same?(:
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Two Brand New Changes To MwK   Two Brand New Changes To MwK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 am

Hi all. Smile Just want to start off by saying that I'm sorry for my absence on the forums, been busy working on the changes for MwK and I hope everyone likes them.

1st Change: New "Affiliates"

We now have an affiliation with a new community/clan, "WristHaX." The creators aren't new, the ones I've personally known for a while now are "session" and "Adrian," along with some pretty cool new friends I've been working with and a ton of their friends from another community (that they decided to leave) have come together to create this new community and "join forces" with us to hopefully benefit mutually by combining our servers on the servers listed on the /server plugin which, in turn will potentially get both of our communities more populated by having more choices/variety of servers to play in and people to meet/become friends with. Very Happy You'll find their servers listed under the new "MwK's Affiliates" category. They're still working on setting everything up as am I, kinda didn't re-compile the redirect plugin properly Embarassed so for now there's some extra letters mixed in with the names of the servers, the names of the maps that they're on and it only redirects to their servers so please bear with me/us while we fix this. I'll be on a little earlier than usual I believe to work on fixing this tomorrow.
Let's welcome them to our servers/community and help make them feel at home as I know they will for us in theirs. Cool

2nd Change: Server Setups

There'll be two server changes soon and I'll start with the one that will be happening sooner than the other.
The Fun Server will be changed into a "Pug Server," more specifically, "MwK/WristHaX Pug Server West Non-Client" for the use of both of our communities and anyone who lives in the west coast who wants to pug as soon as tomorrow. Now I know a lot of you will most likely be dissapointed with this change, myself included but it's for the betterment of our community as I believe that it'll definitely get MwK more populated because I personally have seen how much people like to do "10 mans." Very Happy

Next up we have the "MwK | Professional Hide 'N Seek (Traps/Ghost)" Server. It will be changed into a custom-made JailBreak Mod by the same coder who brought you our sweet NightCrawlers Mod, "Shadow," with all new functions, features and gameplay. Yes, you read right, JailBreak! Very Happy I'very heard this requested for a little while now so it's about time we get one set up. Shadow and I will be working together testing out the new features and what-not and as soon as it's ready we'll get the mod installed and running for ya! cheers

Well, that's it guys. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or complaints please feel free to reply here, send me a private message either here on in steam or talk to me in the servers, whichever you're most comfortable with. Thanks so much and let's hope for the best for both of our communities as we "journey into this new adventure," so to speak. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Brand New Changes To MwK   Two Brand New Changes To MwK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Brand New Changes To MwK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: ANNOUNCEMENTS & RULES :: Announcements-
Jump to: