MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Here Is The Thing :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobz

Noobz

So Here Is The Thing :O Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Here Is The Thing :O   So Here Is The Thing :O Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 am

I do have to agree, everytime i go on, there's no-one.
because of time difference Smile
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: So Here Is The Thing :O   So Here Is The Thing :O Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 pm

FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
When Ever I'm Not Online I Don't See Anyone Online :\ & All The Servers Are Empty >_<...So I'll Try To Get Online Today!, Sorry If I Don't Get Online On The Weekends, I Spend Time With My family <3 Family > Cs
You Know ^_^ Family Is Always First! Hope To See Everyone Online Today!
Don't Miss Your Timmay <3 Teheh!

Thanks for the heads up sucka, I didn't get time to come online today either. Razz Totally understand, family is always more important than games! Very Happy
YES ^_^
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: So Here Is The Thing :O   So Here Is The Thing :O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 am

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
When Ever I'm Not Online I Don't See Anyone Online :\ & All The Servers Are Empty >_<...So I'll Try To Get Online Today!, Sorry If I Don't Get Online On The Weekends, I Spend Time With My family <3 Family > Cs

Thanks for the heads up sucka, I didn't get time to come online today either. Razz Totally understand, family is always more important than games! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: So Here Is The Thing :O   So Here Is The Thing :O Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Here Is The Thing :O   So Here Is The Thing :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Here Is The Thing :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: