MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hahah me baneo timati

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

hahah me baneo timati Empty
PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

EuklipS<#> wrote:
Well other players shouldn't pay for this one being a jerk!
Yea I know, that's why we're there to filter guys like him out. Wink

EuklipS<#> wrote:
Still good to know there is a way
This is true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Well other players shouldn't pay for this one being a jerk!

Still good to know there is a way
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:09 am

Yup, I can do a "wild card IP block" with an advanced firewall program my host offers which bans any IP screws that has the same first two digits as his. Usually the first two digits don't change and the other two do when people change their IP. Only problem is that doing that might block other potential players from the came country who might share the same first two IP digits :/ so we'll just keep a close watch.[right][left]
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:09 am

isnt there a way to ban ppl's computer Ip address instead of the internet ip?
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 am

Yep, thanks bullets! Very Happy I stand behind everything said here except for what you said daxter. What you said just got you banned from the forums, I'll save Tim the trouble because what you said in your post is INEXCUSABLE just like what you said on that video.

Like bullets said, "congratulations," you brought this all upon yourself with your nasty azz attitude.
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:13 am

Don't Talk Shit In Here Again Before You Get Banned From The Forum Too
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 am

iDaterX You Think By Changing Your Ip I Won't Be Able To Ban You?, Watch Ama Tell All The MwK Members To Watch For You, If Any Of Them See You, You'll Get Banned! stop Coming To Mwk Servers,Like Eat Said Forget About Cs Or MwK! You're Not Welcome, REASON : Cursing All The MwK Members When We Didn't Do Anything To You! It Was Between Me and Nomak Not You! KEEP THAT IN MIND! Owner FasT | MwK Even Agress With Me!
iDaxterX,Nomak,Nomix! UNTRUSTED PLAYERS In MwK!
None Of You Were Accepted In FwK! this is 1 of the reason! Go Ahead Keep Changing Your Ip Smile I Ban Players For A Reason! No Need To Talk Shit About That! It Was Uour Fault!
Are You 3 (Nomak,Nomix,Daxter) Againts Me? LOL! IDGAF! I'm keeping FasT's Servers Clean So Other Clean Players Can play & Have Fun! I'm The Staff Member! I Say Your Not Welcome! Come Again & You'll Get Banned Over And Over!

Btw
Thanks Eat My Bullets <3
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Congratulations tou are a realy stupid a**hole by coming to the forums to say bullshit about tim and to tell us you know how to change your IP, get lost kid, it will be a pleasure to ban you every single time so you have the inconvenience to unplug your modem and have to wait a few hours to change the ip address! And imma tell you another thing you suck at CS even if you use hacks or whatever got you banned for the other times, i played against you and you got OWNED. So i recomend to try a different game where you can be an ass or at least leave us alone!
Back to top Go down
iDaxtErX

iDaxtErX

PostSubject: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Name: - iDaxtERx -
IP: 189.148.134.145
Reason: Not Welcome In MwK Smile Sorry
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: $TiMaTi$ | MwK
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12322

jaja que hijos de puta piensan que con eso ya estoy baneado pendejos si solo desconecto el modem y mi ip cambia putos timati aver si se van a aburrir estarme baneando a cada rato xD

haha ban me nothing but unplug the modem and you motherfuckers ready xD cheers Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil timati gay .i.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hahah me baneo timati   hahah me baneo timati Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hahah me baneo timati
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: