MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have an announcement to make!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobz

Noobz

I have an announcement to make! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have an announcement to make!   I have an announcement to make! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:29 am

Good luck my brother, you will need it Smile
Have fun exploring other communities.
Maybe share some of your experience yes?
Well enjoy and i'll shall see you later.
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: I have an announcement to make!   I have an announcement to make! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 pm

EuklipS<#> wrote:
Thank you FasT for being like that, like I said You guys are awsome, BTW I love Eat My Bullets too but i feel like i need to change xD
You got it bro! Twisted Evil Very Happy Haha alright, enjoy your new name, SUCKA!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: I have an announcement to make!   I have an announcement to make! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Thank you FasT for being like that, like I said You guys are awsome, BTW I love Eat My Bullets too but i feel like i need to change xD
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: I have an announcement to make!   I have an announcement to make! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 am

Of course we aren't gonna be mad atcha bro! Wink If you feel it necessary to explore other communities then who are we to stop you? Razz We wish ya the best of luck in your new endeavors cheers and if you ever find that you want back into FwK, please know that the welcome mat is out for you. Very Happy Thanks for continuing to be active in the servers and forums but either way we'll miss ya bruh! Cool

P.S. I think Eat My Bullets is way cooler haha lol! but you do whatcha want with yer name! Razz
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: I have an announcement to make!   I have an announcement to make! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 am

Just wanted to say here that my In-game name has changed. Eat My Bullets is no more. My new nick is "EuklipS<#>"

So I have the Eat My Bullets name for as long i can remember but i thought it was time to change, and that's what i came up with!

Also I wanted to tell you guys, with all the respect, imma leave FwK clan, not that it isnt good anymore or something like that its just that i wanna explore new communities and with the name change im a completely new player, MwK/FwK will always be in my mind i'm still gonna play in our servers and be active in the forums like i´ve been until now!

Hope you don't get mad at me! I'm sure MwK will be ok without me, you guys are just great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an announcement to make!   I have an announcement to make! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have an announcement to make!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: