MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MwK Server Changes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

MwK Server Changes... Empty
PostSubject: MwK Server Changes...   MwK Server Changes... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi all. Very Happy

I come to you with some not-so-good news...

All of MwK's servers will be down on the 8th but not to worry, 'some' of them will be back up on the same day. Guess I said it that way to make it not sound so bad and to reassure everyone. Razz In actuality I'll be downgrading the 6 servers which are 1000 FPS and 20 slots to only 2 servers which will be 500 FPS and 10 slots. I know that's a major change, but right now that's what needs to be done. Not to put "my business in the street" but I can't help it because I'm not going to give you a fake reason why I'm doing this: It's not really because of the lack of activity that's been plaguing us but because it's gotten too hard to pay for that many servers now so I must make it a little bit easier to keep MwK going. Very Happy I would have no problem keeping it as it is now and hate the fact that it's come to this, beleive me, but with my given reason I have no choice. :/
We'll really only be losing two servers in a sense: One server will be dedicated to having "The Thing Mod" in it and the other will be mainly the SuperSoldier but with the plugins for the NightCrawler and the Nintendo Mods installed so that we can call upon them if anyone ever wants to play them. It's a bit more complicated but I'll do my best to set it up. Smile So the "WHX DD2 24/7 WEST" and the "Cops 'N Robbers Mod" will be the only two we won't have anymore.
As mentioned, the changes will happen on the 8th of next month and will involve new IP addresses for the two servers of course. I'll have that info posted here in a new announcement post as soon as it becomes available. I'll be working on setting up the servers as soon as I purchase them, although the SuperSoldier won't take so long, so please bear with me.
Oh, just so you know: For those of you who enjoy the Nintendo Mod, I have everyone's current XP points saved on all characters and will upload it to the SuperSoldier server so that no one looses anything they worked for. Two public servers is how MwK started so I guess you could say, we're going back to our "roots." Very Happy

Again, my apologies to all for this major inconvenience ( and for the length of this post, you know how thorough I like to be Razz ) and I hope you can understand/still enjoy our time together when we do play on the servers.

Many thanks.
Your friend,
"FasT"
Back to top Go down

MwK Server Changes...
Page 1 of 1