MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's new, SUCKAS!!??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bleh.

bleh.

What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm

FasT wrote:
lol! ....yeah I know. Sad Shocked

hah well let's fix it >Smile
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 am

lol! ....yeah I know. Sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
bleh.

bleh.

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 pm

FasT wrote:
bleh. wrote:
FasT wrote:
bleh. wrote:
I'M new, SUCKAAAS cheers Cool

lol! Welcome to MwK!! Very Happy Smile

hehee thanks fast Very Happy I'mglad i'm welcomed here Smile

Of course bro, why wouldn't you be welcome here lolz Question Razz Surprised lol!

blehhh i don't know (: hahahaha scratch
cool beans cool beans hah the forums are pretty dead around here :0
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

bleh. wrote:
FasT wrote:
bleh. wrote:

Of course bro, why wouldn't you be welcome here lolz Question Razz Surprised lol!
Back to top Go down
bleh.

bleh.

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm

FasT wrote:
bleh. wrote:

Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:58 pm

bleh. wrote:

Back to top Go down
bleh.

bleh.

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 am

Yah, this 'outage' causing the lag spikes, and 'slower than what I'm paying for speed' is gettin on muh 'damn' nerves lol crime. >8O I'm definitely gonna 'read them the riot act' LOL >8D This 'outage' they havn't fixed yet makes it 'almost' as bad as what I had before, it's just 'some' better haha-the better ping is just 'for looks...' 8|
Back to top Go down
crime

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:44 pm

FasT wrote:
InfectedmushRo0Oms wrote:
Let's hope you've maintained those brilliant 'cs skills' for all that time (Holy mother of pearl jam's band! - 7 years is quite a long time). Hope you get good internet for a great price, you deserve it FaST =P.
Let's just say that I 'didn't forget it all' lol! Sure is haha, you'll see how much I remember on the 3rd. (Installation date.) LMAO @the pearl jam saying! 8D lol, thanks pud. 35 bucks/mo. for the 1st year w/10mbps, tain't too bad! Very Happy

Too bad your connection is giving you lag spikes fast, you should complain and tell them to lower it to $25/m for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
https://mwkclan.iftopic.com
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 pm

InfectedmushRo0Oms wrote:
Let's hope you've maintained those brilliant 'cs skills' for all that time (Holy mother of pearl jam's band! - 7 years is quite a long time). Hope you get good internet for a great price, you deserve it FaST =P.
Let's just say that I 'didn't forget it all' lol! Sure is haha, you'll see how much I remember on the 3rd. (Installation date.) LMAO @the pearl jam saying! 8D lol, thanks pud. 35 bucks/mo. for the 1st year w/10mbps, tain't too bad! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfectedmushRo0Oms

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 am

Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Sure am Rasta lol! It's been 7 years since I played cs on a 'good' connection. Shocked 8| Nah, no worries 'bout that bruh-this time it's 'do or die' and I don't plan on dying young HAHA Cool

Last edited by FasT on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SDRastaVibez.

SDRastaVibez.

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:49 pm

With that brand new internet..
bet your excited for that..
Better not here you decided to not get it or something happened..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/619HongSon
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Yah, I know-I have alotta different errands to run 'till the end of this month...I'll be on more often next month. Smile

Last edited by FasT on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SDRastaVibez.

SDRastaVibez.

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Sure has..

where YOU been. Havent seen you on in few days..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/619HongSon
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Forums have been kinda 'dead' for a bit so I thot I'd 'liven' it up with a new post. Smile Sooo...

What's new wit all ov you suckas!? Razz Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new, SUCKAS!!??   What's new, SUCKAS!!?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's new, SUCKAS!!??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: