MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hookSHOTSSS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crime

hookSHOTSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: hookSHOTSSS   hookSHOTSSS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:31 pm

u must be doin sumethin wrong in the ban coolsauce. Its amx_banip

Valii hacks too

so its an auto ban for both.

Back to top Go down
https://mwkclan.iftopic.com
Coolsauce

hookSHOTSSS Empty
PostSubject: xgsdgsdfs   hookSHOTSSS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am

He talks on his mic and when i see the ip its all the same.
he says its his cousin my BUTTHOLE ( )o( )
and i ban him forever and he comes back with same ip and all this stuff o.o i dont get it..
Back to top Go down
Fair

hookSHOTSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: hookSHOTSSS   hookSHOTSSS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

ikr. bleeriim hacks and he dont admit... misses me off
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

hookSHOTSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: hookSHOTSSS   hookSHOTSSS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:10 pm

vali 'has' hacked before, just not as often as blerim I guess... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Coolsauce

hookSHOTSSS Empty
PostSubject: FO YO FUUUKKCAA   hookSHOTSSS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Dude thats bad to give it to bleerim. cuz ima keep banning him cuz he hacks alot. valii is bleerims friend and he doesnt have only bleerim o.o
Back to top Go down
sON1k!!!

hookSHOTSSS Empty
PostSubject: hookSHOTSSS   hookSHOTSSS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:26 am

thats a good idea to limit hook shots to 12-9 admins per round 5-7 per round non admins
ima make a new topic " i think mwk server should have a happy hour >>>>
happy hour meaning every1 gets hook on mondays n fridays at 1:oo p.m to 2:00 pm if theres a admin or watever day every1 decides this i think this server should set the times up wit admins n i kinda want this to happen cuz i feel bad for blerimm n VALii there like 10 years old always asking for hooks n its kinda sad,,,, thats fucked up wen everyone tells em shut up n ignores them n gaggs little kids ...wanting hooks
i give em hooks to make em HAPPy every 1 should b happy n laugh n shit !!!!!!
crime get back at this yea i wanna know watchu think about this >????????????????>>>>?>?>?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hookSHOTSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: hookSHOTSSS   hookSHOTSSS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hookSHOTSSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: