MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forum is Almost DEAD!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:25 am

Thanks for the ideas guys and for keeping the forums more active. I really appreciate it. Very Happy

Speaking of news or updates about the server, check out this topic: https://mwkclan.iftopic.com/t220-new-ip-addresses-for-the-supersoldier-and-the-thing-servers-as-well-as-two-new-servers#1158

Cool

The facebook idea sounds great. crime, DeviL and I will get our heads together and discuss this and see if we can implement this idea. Smile Thanks, you guys rock. afro
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 pm

actually not a bad idea, i dont like FB because ppl spend to much time on it, but for the server this wouldbe great, i will talk to FasT about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 am

speaking of facebook, MWK should make a facebook page, so people can like it!
It's like advertising i suppose
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Even if there where no one whould be there coz we need more players on the servers and forums .

Tell your friends about MwK and how good we are, I am shore they will love it, I mean a few years ago Cs was just a game in that you simply kill enemies, and thats it, but now with AmxX and Metamod Cs is on a whole new level, everyone that plays cs like it is now loves it.

We should have too some adds to make MwK more known, if this continues like this MwK will be like a ghost Town /-NO ONE`S THERE-\

Tell your friends to GET THE F*** OUT OF FACEBOOK and start to play Cs, its better to kill some Terrorists then to watch photos and make likes on something for 2 hours.

And if they still dont wanna play Cs just Tell them to get a fu**in girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:07 am

i reckon there should be a conversation forum lol
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Post whatever u want as long its interesting everyone will agree. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 am

Well all i could think was post every week/day for news or update. Can be anything i suppose or about the server
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 am

Well all i could think was post every week/day for news or update. Can be anything i suppose or about the server
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 am

Yea, spam is a good idea lets spam......(and then)..... BANNED!!

xD, more ideas spam wouldn´t be solution.
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:57 pm

not a bad idea..

why not just spam more? just joking
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

PostSubject: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:17 pm

I think we need more people in the forums, like we should have a section that we could post all of our doubts so others could answer, with this we can solve other people poblems, relative to the game or not, and we mantain the forums up cheers

Lets see what you think about this ?!?!

If you know how to keep the forums working plz post here!! 8-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum is Almost DEAD!!   The Forum is Almost DEAD!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum is Almost DEAD!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: