MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comic Section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:20 pm

lol!

NO coment
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:47 pm

What a bunch of G Razz Razz F B A L L S!! lol!
afro
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 am

XD no prob,
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh, i get it LOL
Thanks. I don't usually get jokes easily Sad
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:47 pm

No one claped, the men were doing a little job with the other hand, when she removed her panty´s, coz the stripper was HOT!!!

XDD
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:03 am

Eat My Bullets wrote:
A club dancer was dancing and the audience Clapped Fully. Then she removed top... more clap. Then she removed bra...more clap. Suddenly she removed her Panty but No clap! She asked manager- what happened? He said with one hand no man can clap.

XDD

if no man can clap, then who clapped? i don't get it Sad
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: DIRTY JOKE   Comic Section Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:55 pm

A club dancer was dancing and the audience Clapped Fully. Then she removed top... more clap. Then she removed bra...more clap. Suddenly she removed her Panty but No clap! She asked manager- what happened? He said with one hand no man can clap.

XDD
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:52 pm

The doctor to the patient: 'You are very sick'
The patient to the doctor: 'Can I get a second opinion?'
The doctor again: 'Yes, you are very ugly too...'
Back to top Go down
Noobz

Noobz

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:26 am

What did the farmer say to the other farmer?
"We're farmers!"

^ i got that from my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:59 pm

A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
B: Yes, of course.
A: Great! I never could before!
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 pm

What is the longest word in the English language?
SMILES: there is a mile between the first and last letters!"
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Some scientists decided to do the following experiments on a dog.

For the first experiment, they cut one of the dog's legs off, then they told the dog to walk. The dog got up and walked, so they they learned that a dog could walk with just three legs.

For the second experiment, they cut off a second leg from the dog, then they told the dog once more to walk. The dog was still able to walk with only two legs.

For the third experiment, they cut off yet another leg from the dog and once more they told the dog to walk. However, the dog wasn't able to walk with only one leg.

As a result of these three experiments, the scientists wrote in their final report that the dog had lost it's hearing after having three legs cut off.
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:52 pm

I had this crazy idea what if we put some jokes in the server like when someone tells me a joke i post it so others read it, it makes the forum busy and its FUN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Section   Comic Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: