MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need Help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:18 am

EuklipS<#> wrote:
well never posted here what i did to solve my problem, i runned a program called combofix, it scanned my computer and deleted some unnecessary files. IDK what caused the problem but I got fixed, took like 30 min for the program to run
Good deal bro. Very Happy Hopefully this'll help anyone who might encounter this same problem. cheers
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 am

well never posted here what i did to solve my problem, i runned a program called combofix, it scanned my computer and deleted some unnecessary files. IDK what caused the problem but I got fixed, took like 30 min for the program to run
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm

i figured out where the problem is, it's in the VGUI menus cuz everytime they opened Cs froze, once i was able to enter a server in D3D instead of OpenGL, i typed /top15, and there Cs froze again so i figured out it where the menus, so on options i selected Old style VGUI or something like that a resolved the problem in most of servers, but i can't play in MwK cuz the server rulez always appear when start game!! Sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm

still nothing did everything like ya sad!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Ok...arrested you're rates normal? cl_cmdrate 101 cl_updaterate 101 fps_modem 101 fps_Max 101 and rate 25000 or 20000 or 30000, depending on how far from the server you are? I usually use rate 30000.
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Still nothing i think its something GFX related cuz my FPS drops and freezes at 7.5 when i enter a server!
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 pm

it's same laptop i don't remember anything, i didn't install anything lately, imma try update my video card drivers but i think they r up to date
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 pm

OK is this a new laptop or the same one you had when you could play before? If it's the same one try to remember anything that happened/you did that would affect cs and report back.
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 pm

ok, I re-donwloaded it and re-installed it but still same problem I dunno what to do :s

I'm sure it hasn't anything to do with the program, i think it's with the laptop.

If someone can help plz tell me how to fix it, its like i month i don't play!!!!!!! Not even against bots
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Eat My Bullets wrote:
yeah my internet is the best arround, i get at speed test 9Mb wich is a good average for the price i pay, well since im Non-Steam imma download Cs again

9 Mbps ain't bat at'tall! Very Happy Alright, sounds like a plan. Let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:45 pm

yeah my internet is the best arround, i get at speed test 9Mb wich is a good average for the price i pay, well since im Non-Steam imma download Cs again
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Quickest fix I can tell you since I've never heard of this problem before is to uninstall cs and reinstall it and hopefully that'll fix it. If not, it might be an internet problem. Is your internet service provider a good one?
Back to top Go down
EuklipS<#>

EuklipS<#>

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm not able to play CS for over a week now, when i enter a server my Cs freezes and my Fps drops to 7 or 5 IDK what to do!!! i tried to turn video options into software but the graphics sucks and my fps at software is like 15 and in OpenGL is like 90 to 100.

I miss playing!!!! Plz HELP!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Help!!!   I need Help!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need Help!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: