MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Donate Here" >:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

"Donate Here" >:D Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Donate Here" >:D   "Donate Here" >:D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 pm

FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
So Like I Am Trying To Donate Some $$$$$ To FasT | MwK But I Still Don't Have Paypal! Rolling Eyes But If You See This & If You Have $$$$ Please Try To Donate Even If It's 5$ & Help Our Owner FasT | MwK Out lol! Razz He Is Doing Everything To Keep These Servers On & They're On Just For You Smile If You Do Wana Donate Please Send It To "FasTlMwK@gmail.com" (Paypal) Without The Quotes! Thank You For Reading This & We Hopefully Get Some Donators.

FasT Very Happy can you make a new topic on the home page name it "Donate Here" & Post this ^ there?" yea? :)lol & I can't do it .___. :O
Looks pretty good as is bro, thanks for the "assist!" Very Happy We'll actually be getting new and improved forums soon, thanks to eLeVaTioNz. cheers and when they're made I'll make a more official Razz "Donate Here Section" with an actual "Donate Here" PayPal "button" when I get the time to set it up.
Lol! Alright Smile & thanks c: I wana help tooooooo Sad lol
Yeah, I know and I appreciate ya for it bro. Twisted Evil bounce Cool
-.- <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: "Donate Here" >:D   "Donate Here" >:D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
So Like I Am Trying To Donate Some $$$$$ To FasT | MwK But I Still Don't Have Paypal! Rolling Eyes But If You See This & If You Have $$$$ Please Try To Donate Even If It's 5$ & Help Our Owner FasT | MwK Out lol! Razz He Is Doing Everything To Keep These Servers On & They're On Just For You Smile If You Do Wana Donate Please Send It To "FasTlMwK@gmail.com" (Paypal) Without The Quotes! Thank You For Reading This & We Hopefully Get Some Donators.

FasT Very Happy can you make a new topic on the home page name it "Donate Here" & Post this ^ there?" yea? :)lol & I can't do it .___. :O
Looks pretty good as is bro, thanks for the "assist!" Very Happy We'll actually be getting new and improved forums soon, thanks to eLeVaTioNz. cheers and when they're made I'll make a more official Razz "Donate Here Section" with an actual "Donate Here" PayPal "button" when I get the time to set it up.
Yeah, I know and I appreciate ya for it bro. Twisted Evil bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: "Donate Here" >:D   "Donate Here" >:D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm

FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:

Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: "Donate Here" >:D   "Donate Here" >:D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 am

$TiMaTi$ wrote:

Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: "Donate Here" >:D   "Donate Here" >:D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Donate Here" >:D   "Donate Here" >:D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Donate Here" >:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: