MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server   MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
FasT wrote:
Hey all, just letting ya know that I've decided to do that so that WHX (If ya havn't noticed the change already, sorry for being so late on this) can have a West coast Server to play in, benefiting them and potentially benefiting us at the same time by giving our other servers a chance to be seen with the /server now that WHX has become really busy.

As always, your feedback/questions are welcomed, feel free to private message me if felt necessary or reply here.

Thanks all and please give a warm welcome ( that I already know you'll give them anyways. Razz ) to the WristHaX gamers as you see them play here cheers

IM CONFUSED LOL! Very Happy but WHX /server thing is back sucka? Smile

That will be back soon, hopefully before today is over, I'll be working on that with WHX today but yea I just set them up a server like I said in the first post so they would have a west coast-based server as compared to their central servers for their regs to play in. Very Happy
Ohhhh Very Happy sorry for the late respond! I'm little busy with School & stuff bro :/
No worries man I understand. Very Happy This will no longer be in effect by the way as you'll read in the announcement I'll be making shortly after I write this. Razz
Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server   MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 pm

FasT wrote:
$TiMaTi$ wrote:
FasT wrote:
Hey all, just letting ya know that I've decided to do that so that WHX (If ya havn't noticed the change already, sorry for being so late on this) can have a West coast Server to play in, benefiting them and potentially benefiting us at the same time by giving our other servers a chance to be seen with the /server now that WHX has become really busy.

As always, your feedback/questions are welcomed, feel free to private message me if felt necessary or reply here.

Thanks all and please give a warm welcome ( that I already know you'll give them anyways. Razz ) to the WristHaX gamers as you see them play here cheers

That will be back soon, hopefully before today is over, I'll be working on that with WHX today but yea I just set them up a server like I said in the first post so they would have a west coast-based server as compared to their central servers for their regs to play in. Very Happy
Ohhhh Very Happy sorry for the late respond! I'm little busy with School & stuff bro :/
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server   MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:43 pm

$TiMaTi$ wrote:
FasT wrote:

Back to top Go down
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

PostSubject: Re: MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server   MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 am

FasT wrote:

Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server   MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server   MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MwK Pug Mod server has been changed to a WHX 24/7 De_Dust2 Server
Page 1 of 1