MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Clan :D

Go down 
+3
SteveMason
FasT
Dimentio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
$TiMaTi$

$TiMaTi$

New Clan :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:57 pm

MarioBros. wrote:
If you need to translate anything, English to Spanish or vice versa , I can help you. Google translator sucks at it Razz
Thanks bro Smile
Back to top Go down
MarioBros.

PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:09 pm

If you need to translate anything, English to Spanish or vice versa , I can help you. Google translator sucks at it Razz
Back to top Go down
SDRastaVibez.

SDRastaVibez.

PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Pretty Funny. When I read that i was Trippin too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/619HongSon
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm

StaNK wrote:
SteveMason wrote:
nice fwk ftw mwk is good to Very Happy

"mwk is good to" ????? i would like to point out tha fact that there would be no FwK if there waz no MwK. thank you =]
Shocked Quite true StaNK. 8)
Back to top Go down
StaNK

PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 pm

SteveMason wrote:

"mwk is good to" ????? i would like to point out tha fact that there would be no FwK if there waz no MwK. thank you =]
Back to top Go down
SteveMason

PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Will do, Dimentio. Only I don't speak spanish, sorry bro. 8(
Back to top Go down
Dimentio

Dimentio

PostSubject: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi this is dimentio and im here to announce that we have an official open public clan in MwK. This clan will be led by FasT and by me too Very Happy. This clan is new so it will need people to start applying. I will try my hardest to get most of my friends to apply and make this clan happen. Please help me, and FasT, announce this in our servers and translate it into spanish and english. Please remember if you join to be active in our servers not just in cs overall. Thank you and lets make this happen!

Also note that anyone who is already in FwK to make an app in our app section for us to get organized, and for you to be put in our official member list.

Sincerely,
Dimentio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan :D   New Clan :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clan :D
Page 1 of 1