MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
ANNOUNCEMENT:
MwK Clan is BACK!!!

MwK SuperSoldier Unlimited Jumps 500FPS FastDL

IP ADDRESS: 162.248.93.16:27015

We're running one server at this moment, baby steps after 9 years. see how it goes haha-feel free to stop by! CS 1.6 same SuperSoldier you got to know and lover for over 3 years, back after 9 years!

MwK's servers were shut down as of May the 9th, 2013. We thank everyone who ever supported our clan, whether it was playing on the server, donating or advertising the server, giving awesome mods to us or whatever way you helped us all these years, from MwK Clan to you: THANKS for everything. We wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for you all.

-MwK Clan Management-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting MwK Clan's website. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whos gnskylar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FasT

FasT

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:10 pm

You got windows 7? Might be easier for ya to do a 'system recovery.' It restores the computer to a previous state when it 'was' working based on a 'restore point' that's automatically created every time you install something. Example: I just pulled up system restore and it says 'restore your computer to the state it was in before the selected event.' I recently un-installed and re-installed steam so 'pretend' steam screwed up my comp like the movies did yours. I'd click on 'Installed steam' and next and follow the steps and all would be good soon. Smile TIP: It also recognizes 'windows updates,' so if ya see a windows update that was installed 'before' your comp got the viruses, go for it bro and all will go back to normal again. Just type 'system recovery' into the start button's 'search program and files' field and click on 'Restore system files and settings from a restore point.'

Hope this helps ya crime!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crime

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:29 am

IDK know neither anyways got to figure it out but later i'm still working on my computer is amazing the shit I found. might reinstall everything and start from zero on my computer.
Back to top Go down
https://mwkclan.iftopic.com
FasT

FasT

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 am

they=the bots!!! Shocked LOL ya crazy sucka! Razz Very Happy

By that question I meant (knowing that the 3 ov you wouln't/didn't delete the bots) who 'else' could [possibly] have access to the server files!? Smile
Back to top Go down
crime

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 pm

FasT wrote:
funny thing though: since they were gone

who's they ??

and yes we do have access to the server files
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:27 am

I checked gametracker at 3pm and saw it then so it had to happen some time before that...funny thing though: since they were gone, whenever the map changes, at the beginning there's a HUD message in red at the very top advertizing the 'bots by Floyd' (or something like that) and the web address
which I've never seen appear before. Hmmm...I thot only you, stank and devil have access to the server files? Shocked
Back to top Go down
crime

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 pm

that's weird I check and it looks like someone deleted some files I got to find out who it was. do u know since when that happended?

and by "that" i meean since when the server didnt have bots?
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Yeah, I saw that lol. btw bro, for some reason the bots are gone again. Shocked I tried changing maps and restarting server and they still didn't show.
Back to top Go down
crime

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:18 pm

oh because he sent me a message in gametracker and i replied but he hasn't replied back and its been a long long time already
Back to top Go down
FasT

FasT

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

That's MaximumBeast or HearMeRoar crime. (Two different ppl but I forgot which one he is.) He started BHS. Havn't seen him on the server in a loong time...
Back to top Go down
crime

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

what is ur cs name gnskylar ?

anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whos gnskylar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos gnskylar?   Whos gnskylar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos gnskylar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MwK Clan: Aug 2010 - May 9 2013-REVIVED: March 9, 2022 :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: